Spring Essentials


Hello, and welcome back!
Spring as arrived, well here in Portugal you can't really notice it because it's rainning so much, but I don't care and I'm here to show you my five essentials items for a normal spring. All of these items are pretty basic, are just every year around stuff, however I see myself wearing much in this season or start using.
The first essential is hats/fedoras, I like the way it looks on me and as well how it can do so much more in an outfit. You see hats for the sun, but even in the darkest days you can pull together a great look with a dark fedora.
Next, moisturiser, in this weather I feel my skin starting to get all crazy, and with a lot of blemishes because I call spring the allergic time. So, to calm my face down I always use moisturiser.
Sunglasses are no exception for an allergic season. The pollen it's terrible for me, I feel itchy all over the place but in my eyes, they turn all red too, awful. The sunglasses help my eyes being protect from the sun as well as the dust in the wind.
For makeup, particularly lips, I go for a pinkish color, sometimes bold other times more soft and glittery. Pink lipstick, in my opinion, it is a staple for the season and I feel like it suits every outfit because it's this environment.
Last but not least, sweaters. You may think this is really odd, but follow my reasoning. Not every day is hot, and it's never completely, but what made me put this in my essentials are the spring nights (also the summer nights) are always a bit chill so it's never a problem to prevent.

~

Olá, e bem-vindos de volta!
Primavera chegou, aqui em Portugal não podem realmente notar porque chove tanto, mas eu não me importo e estou aqui para mostrar-vos os meus cinco itens essenciais para uma primavera normal. Todos estes itens são bastante básicos, eles são coisas de todo o ano, no entanto, eu vejo-me usando mais nesta estação ou começar a usar.
O primeiro essencial é chapéus/fedoras, eu gosto do jeito que me fica bem e como pode acrescentar muito mais em um visual. As pessoas associam chapéus para o sol, mas nos dias mais escuros podem arranjar um grande visual com uma fedora escura.
Em seguida, hidratante, neste momento sinto a minha pele a começar a ficar louca, e com um monte de manchas, eu chamo de tempo alérgico por alguma razão. Assim sempre uso hidratante.
Óculos de sol não são exceção para uma estação alérgica. O pólen é terrível para mim, sinto comichão em todo o lugar, mas nos meus olhos, eles tornam-se muito vermelhos também, horrível. Não só protegem os meus olhos do sol, como da poeira.
Para maquilhagem, particularmente lábios, eu vou para uma cor rosada, às vezes escuro outras vezes mais suave e brilhante. O batom rosa, na minha opinião, é básico para a estação e eu sinto que se adapte a cada roupa, porque é mesmo do ambiente.
Por último mas não menos importante, sweaters. Devem pensar que isto é realmente estranho, mas sigam o meu raciocínio. Nem todos os dias são quentes, e nunca é muito, mas o que me fez isto o meu essencial são as noites de primavera (também as noites de verão) são sempre um pouco mais frescas por isso nunca é um problema para evitar ter frio.


 And that's basically it guys. All of this are basic stuff that you can get it anywhere and it's like a manual for spring. Tell me in the comments what are your essentials for this season :)

I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx 

0 comments