Cheapest mascara ever!


Last year, in a sales promotion I've found out about this mascara and because it was so cheap and had good reviews I decided to buy. So, every once in a week I put it one, and now that a year as past I think I may have a pretty good opinion on that.
First of all, as you can see the brand is W7 and is the Lashtastic - False Liquid Lashes, and this is the only thing I've from them... In drugstores can cost you around 5€ but because I bought at maquillalia, it only cost me 1,99€ ! What? It's true! And right after you are going to see that I'm very pleased.
To start, the consistency is not very liquidy, which is a good thing because it's easier to apply and stays easily. It's not a maximum volume like if almost looked like falses but a good everyday volume, it's super natural, as well as light weight. You get separate lashes that stay curl for a long period of the day which is very good. Maybe the only negative aspect is that along the day it kind of starts to smudge but super little. Oh, and because the brush is a bit big you have to have more control. Nevertheless, I think the super affordable price make up.
But that's about it, I higly recommend you to buy, if you're a beginner even more because you don't need to waste a lot of money right now. 
~

No ano passado, numa promoção descobri este rímel e porque era tão barato e tinha boas críticas, eu decidi comprar. Assim, cada vez em uma semana eu coloquei, e agora que um ano passou, eu acho que posso ter uma opinião muito boa sobre o produto.
Em primeiro lugar, como podem ver a marca é W7 e é o Lashtastic - False Liquid Lashes, e esta é a única coisa que eu tenho da marca ... Nos hipermercados pode custar-vos cerca de 5€, mas como eu comprei na maquillalia, só me custou 1,99€! O quê? É verdade! E logo depois vão ver que eu estou muito satisfeita.
Para começar, a consistência não é muito liquida, o que é uma coisa boa porque é mais fácil de aplicar e fica facilmente. Não deixa um volume máximo como se fosse quase pestanas falsas, mas um bom volume diário, é super natural, bem como tem um peso leve. Você obtém cílios separados que permanecem curvados um longo período do dia o que é muito bom. Talvez o único aspeto negativo é que ao longo do dia começa a borrar mas muito pouco. Oh, e porque o pincel é um pouco grande tem que ter mais controlo. No entanto, eu acho que o preço super acessível compensa.
Mas é isto, eu recomendo altamente para comprarem, se és um novato ainda mais porque não precisas de desperdiçar muito dinheiro agora.



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments