Sister's 21th Birthday Outfit + Going to a Michelin Restaurant

Today was my sister's day, and unfornately I had school in the morning, but she was asleep so no big deal...
When I went home, 20 minutes later me, sister and my mom went to a vegan restaurant, which the person's day was so excited. It was the "Vegana Burger". It wasn't that bad to be completely fair, but going all the way to that place I wouldn't do it. However, my hamburger was kind of cute, all pink and stuff but a bit to pap.

~

Hoje foi o dia de anos da minha irmã, infelizmente eu tive escola de manhã, mas ela também estava a dormir por isso, sem problema...
No entanto, quando cheguei a casa, 20 minutos depois, eu, a minha irmã e a minha mãe fomos a um restaurante vegan, o qual a aniversariante estava muito entusiasmada. Foi o "Vegana Burger". Para ser justa, não foi assim tão mau, mas fazer todo aquele caminho só para ir àquele sitio, não. Mesmo assim, a minha hamburguer era muito fofa, toda rosa e assim mas era um pouco paposa.


Because my parents are divorced we always have to split time with both, just like that: mom in the lunch, dad for the dinner. 
So, as you can guess, when my dad arrived to get us to that fancy restaurant, but like too fancy, a two michelin star one! We already knew that, in that matter we put together a outfit for that ocasion (which I didn't wore in the morning I choose a more comfortable and laid back for school).
~

Uma vez que os meus pais estão divorciados, nós temos sempre de dividir o tempo, assim: mãe no almoço, pai para o jantar.
Sendo assim, podes adivinhar, quando o meu pai chegou para nos ir buscar para aquele restaurante chique, demasiado chique, duas estrelas michelin! Mas nós já sabiamos isso, por isso fizemos um conjunto para essa ocasião (o qual não vesti na madrugada, optei por um mais confortável e descontraído para a escola).


I freaking loved my outfit, it was super elegant, my body shapes were reveling but also transformed, in a good way. The back was phenomenal, that detail really got me, and the way that the pants feel like disco pants... Not forgetting to add that was super comfortable, also because I didn't wore a bra I felt free, akward at first but awesome next. My denim oversized jacket gave me that more edgy look, too put my assignature, to be more my style. The only thing I could have change but was the only heels I have was my boots, I would prefer a strappy sandal or something in that collection.
~

Eu amo de paixão este visual, é super elegante, a minha formas corporais estavam relevadas no entanto transformadas, para melhor. As costas eram fenomenal, esse detalhe realmente apanhou me, e como as calças me ficam como umas "disco pants"... Para não esquecer de acrescentar que era muito confortável mas também porque não usei soutien, senti-me livre, estranho ao principio mas bom a seguir. O meu casaco e ganga oversized deu me um ar mais edgy, pôr a minha assinatura, tornar o estilo mais meu. A única coisa que poderia ter mudado mas era os meus únicos saltos, era as minhas botas, eu preferia umas sandálias de fio ou algo nessa linha.


The food at "Eleven" by Joachim Koerpewas so amazing, perfectly serve, everything was beautiful and refined. The employees were so nice, the chef in particular was constantly giving some offers so we could eat between the dishes. The taste of everything was really something from another world, definitely something I had never tried. Regarding the amount, wasn't too much or too less, was something in between, which I actually appreciate because we don't want to be too full. 
One thing that was so strange was when we enter the restaurant they asked if you wanna to give them our jackets and then when they took us to our table, the employ took the chair so I could sit, super weird but not to bad. One positive thing, another one, was that they only took our plates after everyone have ate and they are always refilling our cup.
~

A comida do "Eleven" de Joachim Koerper era fantástica, perfeitamente servida, tudo estava lindo e refinado. Os empregados eram simpáticos, o chefe em particular generoso, sempre dando algumas ofertas entre os pratos. O sabor era precioso, algo que eu nunca tinha provado. Em relação à quantidade, não era muito nem pouco, o ideal, o que eu gostei porque não nos deixa demasiado cheios.
Uma das coisas que foi estranho foi quando entramos no restaurante perguntaram-nos se queríamos tirar os casacos e afins e depois quando nos levaram para a mesa, o empregado puxou a minha cadeira para me sentar, muito fora do normal mas nada mau. Uma coisa positiva, outra, foi que só recolhiam os pratos no final de todos comerem, e estavam sempre a abastecer o nosso copo. 


Since I don't want to have a huge post about it just, the most important aspects, I'm just going to finish right here, and again givin my sister a huge "Happy Birthday". And today was a good day :)
~

Uma vez que eu não quero tornar este post gigante, disse apenas os aspetos importantes, e vou acabar por aqui, e desejar um grande "Feliz Aniversário" para a minha irmã. E hoje foi um bom dia :)





I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx



Outfit: Jumpsuit - Bershka; Jacket - Pull&Bear: Boots - Stradivarius
Makeup by me, and hair by my sister.

This post is not sponsored and every opinion is my own and not influenced by anyone.

0 comments