WHITE & BLACK

 Bodysuit - Romwe
Jeans - Bershka (Similar on Pull&Bear and Forever21)


I feel like everyone try every color with black jeans but never with white ones. 
So I came with that point of view, to show you that black shirts, in my case bodysuit, suits so well with white jeans. To be honest this outfit is one of my favourites, because of the classy element, the white color and the harmony of this both colors combine. 
The look as an amazing feel to it, it's comfortable but visually is so chic. Also, pairing with a red lipstick or dark one the appearance just highs up a bit more, and for an even more fancy look pair it with some boots.
~

Sinto que toda a gente combina todas as cores com calças pretas mas nunca com brancas.
Então, eu vim com este ponto de vista para vos mostrar que blusas pretas, neste caso body, ficam tão bem com calças brancas. Para ser honesta este visual é um dos meus favoritos, por causa do elemento clássico, a cor branca e a harmonia destas duas cores combinadas.
O outfit tem um sentimento fantástico, é confortável mas visualmente é chique. E também, juntando com um batom vermelho ou escuro, a aparência alcança um nível mais alto, e para ainda mais elegância pode-se juntar umas botas.


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments