Summer 2016 Playlist

Hellooo! How you doing?

I hope you know that every week I try to post two post, at least. And of course I try to post diversified things. But at this particular moment of my life I'm feeling that fashion is my thing, right now. So I though that maybe I could do, every week a random post and then a fashion one, what is your opinion on that? (I already asked this on twitter, which you should follow)

Back on to the post, for this I brought back music stuff. To be honest this was my sister idea I kind of liked it, oh, I still didn't tell you what is it? Please, you already read the tittle!


 In the post I choose some particular songs that marked me this summer. Starting with,

# Twenty One Pilots - Ride


# Jonas Blue, Dakota - Fast Car


# Calvin Harris, Rihanna - This Is What You Came For


# Drake - One Dance (Conor Maynard Version)


# DNCE - Toothbrush


# Enrique Iglesias, Wisin - DUELE EL CORAZON 


# The Ready Set - Good Enough


# blink-182 - Bored To Death


# OneRepublic - Wherever I Go


# The Tide - Click My Fingers


Not all these musics are summer, I can see that, but they are for me, simply because they remember me some particular moment on my summer, and I understand is not for all. Each one of the songs are really important to me because they keep a memory of mine in there, a memory of summer!
As you can see, I have a lot of different genres in the playlist so each one of you have a music to relate to, even if it's not for summer! :) But as I said in the beginning these ones are just a few of them, if want more songs, or you just curious you can check out my playlist right here.


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


0 comments