3 Berry Lipsticks

Hellooooo! How are you, amazing people?

I know, I should have post in the last two weeks, but I just couldn't at the time, too much work and stress at school. But you would know that if you followed me on twitter ;)

Forgeting about that, I brought today a new post, and I think it's a little bit interesting don't you think? Lipsticks, always a good theme :)


Without further a do, Let's Start !

For today's post, as you can see by the photo above, I'm gonna show three Berry Lipsticks, that I just love, and that are awesome for anytime of the year :)

The first one that I'm gonna show, is the cheaper one, and I don't think they sale anymore because he's from one of that makeup boxes, that have a lot inside (?). To be honest, this one was my sister that gave to me, and it's actually broken, but I like it. The lipstick is not matte, but it's not glossy too.
Is from TCW.





The second one, is the most expensive, I don't real know, but I'm totally in love with him. It was one of my really good friends that gave it to me, and she really got it, the color is so me! And I can use this shade with almost anything, and it's not even a nude :o The lipstick is not totally matte, but is almost, so is so comfortable to use :)
It's from Mary Kay, in the shade Berry Stylish.





For the last one, is the middle one, not to expensive, and I bought it, I think, on sale, so ... When I bought it I used to use him, 24/5, ahahah, but as I bought other ones, I forgot about him, but I brought it back :p This lipstick is more of glossy, because it's a lip tint, but it's not that uncomfortable as you may think, perhaps not the type that you used too, but it stays a long time... And I think it pigments a little bit your lips, afterwards.
It's from Kiko, and it's the Shine Lust Lip Tint - 12.





And that's all for today! Tell me in the comments bellow which one was your favourite, or if you have any of these :) I would like to know, and more! If you recommend any others to me ;)

 I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments