Maquillalia Shops

Hellooo beautiful people!
For today, I have a little bit of shopping just 4 things, but I'm already loving all.
I bought this like 2 days ago, so I don't have a good and extense review but I can talk about a little bit of these products, just for you to see if you like it or not.
They are all from Maquillalia, a spanish website. Let me tell you that I buy almost every beauty product there, it's reliable!



So Without further to do, Let's Start! 


#1 -  Ziaja Night Cream


I tried a lot of different mosturizer, not all from ziaja of course, but some... So when I read what this cream should do I thought if this actually works could be a really good one so I decided to buy. It's the one "Manuka Tree purifying" and it also have almond acid. It's for oily & combination skin.
I only have used this two times, but that two times he had left my skin super soft, I think he definitely reduces acne.


#2 - L.A Girl Concealer



People say that this concealer is a dup from the MAC so, me and my sister, decided to try it. I'm still not sure if I like it or not, because it doesn't cover really well and it's a little bit difficult to blend. The color is the 'Pure Beige', it's a little bit darker than my skin tone but I can still used it.


#3 - Jordana Lipstick




At first I thought that this lipstick was like a greyish purple, but I was totally wrong. The lipstick have more a purplish brown, and to be honest I love. The color is so different from we used to see and is amazing to use in the winter. The shade is the 115 - Coco.
Is a little bit glossy and have a little bit of shimmer.


#4 - Jordana Matte Lipstick




The difference from the other one is the shade, of course, and this one is matte, in other words, is a little bit dry and stay longer than the other one.
This is in the color 43 - Chocolate, and is exactly like chocolate, is a bright brown (facing the sun) or a deep brown.
This color look great on Fall.


That's it guys! I know it's not much as you might think but it's something, and I have not done one of this a long time ago.
Tell me on the comments bellow if you have any of these products and your though. Also, tell me if you want me to do, after some weeks, a review of these products :)

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments