My delicious salad

Hellooo! How are you going?

Alright, for today's post I'm gonna talk about food. Everyone loves food, right? But I decided to show you healthy food, but still delicious.
And I thought doing this post because I'm like an almost two weeks craving salads but not the normal ones (lettuce, tomato, cumcumber...), the ones with lots of things (caesar, ranch, russian...).

Then, one day I decided to have some caesar salad, what now I called mine, althought the recipe is not mine not even close. I leave the link HERE!


All you're gonna need is:

  • Croutons
  • Oil
  • Chicken breasts
  • Lettuce
For dressing:

  • Garlic
  • I really don't use but.., anchovies
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Mayonnaise
  • White wine vinegar

To know how to prepared just click/see in the link above :)
Put everything in a nice white bowl and eat healthy. I'm telling you is so TASTY :3


Alright, is that for this post and remember if you recreat this salad please let me know, showed me a picture on my social media *-*


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments