Halloween Treats

Helloooo! How you doin' pretty people?

Ok, for today's post I'll be talking, again, about Halloween! But this time is some treats, as you can see by the tittle :p
The following sweet that I'm gonna show you are not mine, or even my totally ideas. They're from Martha Stewart, and I choose 5/24 that she have in the website, because I think these ones are the most differents I ever saw, and they're delicious ahah :)
Maybe, some are a little difficult but you can always ask for help c: It would be fun to do with friends! NOTE!



Let's start ;)

I'm only gonna show you the ingredientes because you can see the rest on the website and more in the video ;)

#1 Treat - Spicy Deviled Eggs


INGREDIENTS

8 large eggs                                                     
patted dry
2 tablespoons mayonnaise                                                     DIRECTIONS/VIDEO
3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
Ground pepper
Poppy seeds, for serving


#2 Treat - Eyeball Martini


INGREDIENTS

2 whole black peppercorns
2 pimento-stuffed green olives
2 ounces vodka                                                                     DIRECTIONS/VIDEO
1/2 ounce dry vermouth
2 dashes Peychaud's bitters


#3 Treat - Grape-Lemonade Ghost Ice Pops



INGREDIENTS

1 cup pure Concord grape juice
3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 4 lemons)
2/3 cup sugar                                                                          DIRECTIONS/VIDEO
6 raisins, halved
12 small honeydew melon balls (from 1/2 melon)


#4 Treat - "I Scream" Graveyard


INGREDIENTS


  • 16 graham crackers, broken into large pieces
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
  • 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
  • 1 cup roughly chopped chocolate flaky-crisp candy bars, such as Butterfinger "fun size" (about 8)
  • 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
  • 1 cup roughly chopped chocolate-coconut candy bars, such as Mounds "snack size" (about 8)
  • 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, melted and cooled
  • 6 oval chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Milano, halved crosswise
  • 12 candy skulls, for decorating
  • 20 chocolate wafers, such as Famous


#5 Treat - Bloody Floats


INGREDIENTS

4 cups (32 ounces) Concord grape juice
750 ml sparkling white wine or apple cider
1/2 cup lime juice (from 4 limes)                                         DIRECTIONS/VIDEO
1 pint raspberry sorbet


And these are my Halloween Treats, of course you can do more and different, but I didn't put here because in the internet you have a lot of them. These ones are the only, I think, more different from everything you saw (maybe?).


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


0 comments