Morning Exercises

Helloooooo! It's Carole :)

Remember one of my previous post, on my "Back to school: How I organize my time" I said that I do workout on friday mornings?
Well, I thought I little bit and came to my mind that should be a good idea to show you what I do... Because maybe you wanna do some, and this is the perfect and easy morning workout!

So without further to do, Let's start 
I found on pinterest or weheartit this amazing workout so I decided to give it a try and as my "Back to school" serie is finished, and I have to public weekly post and thought this would be a great post!


As you can see is something really quick and easy, just to warm your body, and prepared for the rest of your day.
Of course I just do this little thing, because I have P.E in school. But if you don't have I think you should do something more bigger and complex, just to keep you fit and in shape.
You can always, obviously, update this workout every week like, instead of 15 squats start doing 20, then 25... Is up to youu :)

I only gonna start doing this workout this week, because in the first week of school I was trying to get my sistem right, because HOLIDAYS! I know you can relate to me, ahah. But know I getting better, and everything is in place, I think tbh :p


I know this was a short post, but is just to help you with your body problems. But always remember you are perfect the way you are, and you don't have to hide your change. But I understand, for sure :)


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}
And... See ya on my next post!



Love,
Carole xx

0 comments