Back to school: Delicious Snacks

Helloooooo! How are you today?

For today's post I'll talk about snacks! Just because who doesn't love snacks?! I love, but this ones are for school. I don't know if it just me but I'm always hungry at school, more than when I'm home x)

In this post I'll give you 3 snacks, and 1 definitely drink. Oh and some drink ideas.

  So without further to do, let's start 
The first thing I'm gonna tell you is not in particular a snack, but is something that you must bring with you for school. And what I'm talking about is WATER! Or if you want better DETOX WATER.

























If I bring with me a natural bottle of water I use one with 0,33cl or 0,50cl the same with the detox water. But on that water I put some citrus because I love the flavor, examples like lemon, lime, orange, cumcumber...
Another drinks is like smothies, natural juices. Don't bring with you ice teas, chocolate milk,.. is really bad for youu :)


Ok, now the real thing! The Snacks:

#1 Snack - Lettuce, and tomato sandwich
This is just a normal sandwich, but with other version of the ingredients :)


In case if you want the recipe: Click here!


#2 Snack - Blueberry Muffins
I love muffins, and the blueberry ones are so delicious. And healthy because, in case you didn't know, blueberry are an antioxidant fruit which is really good for your sistem :3


Healthy recipe: Click here!


#3 Snack - Proteins cereal bars
A typical snack for the ones that don't want to eat much, but it full, a little bit, your tummy. A use this snack, but I bring two of them ahah. You can make them or you can buy :)


If you want to make your owns: Click here!


And these are the most easy and delicious snacks for school I hope I did something for your taste, and tell me in the comments bellow what is your favourite :) Mine is definitely the #2 - Blueberry Muffin, I love muffins and blueberries ahah.
If you try or if you took any of these snacks please send me some pic for my social media and use the hashtag #BraveForSchool even if you try any other things from the "Back to school" serie :)

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments