Survival Guide: Summer Travel

Hello people!

Today I'm writting a different post, and it's about summer travel. We all, most girls, have a problem to know what bring to the new place we're going.
Tomorrow I'm going to Gran Canaria, and for a month I'm doing a list to know what to bring, I decided to show you, and help you.

So, let's start! ;)

This list is more when you go to a hot place, when you can use summer clother. But if you want me to do to a cold place tell me in the comments bellow ;)

The first thing you have to know is how long you'll be there!
I'm gonna be there for 8 days, a week so I'm gonna show what to bring for 8 days, but don't freak the only are gonna change is the clothes, the rest is the same...


Clothes: I thought that I should take simple things...

  • 2 rompers or 1 romper and 1 dress
  • 1 kimono
  • 4 shorts
  • 2/1 jeans
  • 1 jacket
  • 2 skirts
  • 5 crop tops
  • 1/2 shirts
  • And UNDERWEAR!






Acessories: Something that you know that you gonna use, and simple but nice pieces.

  • Sunglasses
  • Fedoras
  • Rubber bands
  • Bandanas
  • Rings
  • Necklaces
  • Belts
  • Earings
  • Bobby Pins 







Hygiene/Makeup: Choose the normal things you use, the things that most of the time you are using.

  • The Makeup is you choosing, but an idea is 1 mascara, 1 concealer, 1 eyepencil, curvex, powder, brushes, 2/3 lipsticks, lipbalm, and if you want some eyeshadows...
  • Deodorant
  • Night/Day Moisturizer
  • Eye cream
  • Luna Cleanser
  • Makeup Remover/ Cotton discs (?)
  • Shampoo/ Conditioner
  • Sun Repair Spray
  • Shower Cream
  • Tooth brush/Paste
  • For girls, plugs, just in case
  • Body Lotion
  • Perfume
  • Veet 
  • Tangle Teezar/Hair Brush
  • Straightner
  • Tonic


Shoes: Casual, and comfortable shoes are awesome.

  • Toms, or somethings equal
  • High heel sandals, and you have a night out
  • Flat sandals
  • Converse/Vans









Beach: Just in case you're going, like me. Wear something comfortable, maybe that you don't wear a long time, and some cute bikinis ;)

  • Bikinis
  • Sun Protector
  • Beach Towel
  • Flip Flops
  • 2 pairs of shorts´
  • 4 t-shirts
  • Beach Bag











The Rest: Like eletronic stuff, and some games, things that you need...

  • Phone
  • Headphones
  • Notebook
  • Gums
  • Wallet
  • Camera
  • Book
  • AND YOUR PHONE CHARGER!


And that's it, I think it's all you gonna need, of course you can take more stuff, but this are the basics. I hope this helps you, as must it helps me :)

 I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:

Carole xx

0 comments