My Spring Essentials

Hello! How you doin'?

So, as all of the people are doing, I decided to do too. Why not, right?
And here they are:

 #1 Pastel Nail Polishes


Because their remember me spring, they're so cute and simple :)


#2 Pastel Lipstick


I  really don't know why, but I'm obessed with this :o


#3 Small Bags



With this you can carry the necessary and is simple but effective. Ahah!


#4 Fedoras/Crown Flowers




I love them, they're so fashion all the time, and is a useful acessorie.




Of course, they're just remember spring, and it's super cute :3


#5 Cardigans



People say that cardigans is for fall, but in spring you still need jackets so the perfect ones is cardigans. Comfortable, and nice.


#6 Jumpsuits 




With shorts and long sleeves are perfect, because is springer but just that :)


#7 Leggings/Jeggings



If you are more sassy you can definitely use leggings, simple ones or with patterns.




If you aren't so sassy to use leggins, use jeggings (jeans + leggings). Like leggings they're super comfortable, adorable and soft, You can do everything with this :D


And this were my spring essentials :) Tell me in the comments yours! Ok? Ok.


I hope you like it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:
Carole xx

0 comments