New Year

Hello! How you doin'?

And there is it. We are in fucking 2015! Whaat??? I just can't believe it :o
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

Ok, let's start, I'm just here to talk about my new years eve c:
To be honest, I'm not happy to be 2015, I have a bad feeling about this year but I celebrate anyways :p
For my new years eve I wore a white crop top, a black high waisted jeans and a gold necklace :)






 (similar to this)

And when we were waiting for the countdown, we tell jokes, we sing, we dance, we eat, all of that funny things! 
Countdown is coming: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! All made a toast and eat raisins. (a Portugal tradiction. I don't know if you do it in your country so, tell me in the comments c:)
Then, we continue doing the same things we were doing before. Me and my sister drink a whole bottle of champagne! xD

The next day I wore a simple outfit, similiar to that, with the same gold necklace:



Oh, I made a super cute bun :3

And some of my mom's family have lunch together, a huge lunch, and I drink again ahah, I love it :D Hope my feeling about this year was wrong c:

Tell me how your new years was ! 


 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:
Carole xx

0 comments