5SOS Panic! & #MovieTime

Hello! How are you doin'?

As you can see in the tittle, I'll talk about panic, ahah, like really panic! :p

I'm not sure if you know, or not, but 5 Seconds Of Summer will do a concert here, in Portugal on May 4th, at 'Meo Arena' {yes, next year} and the sale of the tickets was released on July 11th, but the pre-sale on July 10th {I think}...


If you don't know, probably you don't, I'm registered in them site, which gives me the advantage of buying in the pre-sale c: But you don't even know what happened, many people are also registered, and of course as we all wanted the SoundCheck Package.
Well, I'm not going to explain everything... It would take too long.
But summarized, I wasn't able to buy tickets on the internet and they were already sould out, I was super distressed and I even started crying because sometimes appeared he was already sould out.

And that's when an idea came, I called the ticketline to book two tickets (one for me and one for my sister) and is not that still have some :D? When I could book was so happy, omg! It was a great relief to me, can't even imagine :*

And on 16th or 17th July (wow, I don't remember; /) I received my tickets * - *


I'm going to place the C-36 and C-38 :) If any of you are going tell me and also tell me where is you're sits.
Yeeay!


#MovieTime
Now our hashtag! I really don't know what day it was (for once in this post lol.), I went to the premiere of the film 22 Jump Street, my sister won tickets and was double ticket so she took me, awww: p



GO! I advise everyone to go, Damn! is comedy, who doesn't like ?! I really liked it, laugh so hard, ahah.
The film is incridible, it's comedy, make us laugh so...
I don't know what else to say, honestly. If you liked the 21 Jump Street, this will still like more, I guess. seriously, I have not seen the first xpp
It has everything to liking the film, in visual, auditory material, the film itself ... Idk. Will see, believe in my word, especially if you like comedy.

I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!

You can find me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brave_brunette
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebravebrunette
Tumblr: http://the-brave-brunette.tumblr.com


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments