From the drawer to the makeup bag

I don't know how long I hadn't used this product, maybe I just felt like it wasn't the right one... I don't know! But something was off, because the other day I felt like I needed a bit more colour on my cheeks, literally, my first option was that blush. I tell you, I'm happy that I started use again because it's such a beautiful shade, I may risk to say that it's similar to my normal cheek tone. It has that peacky pink with some golden sparkles, just gorgeous. Even though it has a lot a pigmentation, you can build it, little by little. The only bad aspect is without primer or foundation the durability is not long. Other than this it's great for now, that is rainning in Portugal, and your skin tone start to fade a bit, just to make you more alive.
~
Eu não sei por quanto tempo eu não usei este produto, se calhar senti que não era o certo... Eu não sei! Mas algo estava errado, porque no outro dia que eu senti que precisava de um pouco de cor nas bochechas, literalmente, a minha primeira opção foi este blush. Digo-vos, estou tão feliz por ter começado a usá-lo porque é uma cor tão bonita, arrisco a dizer que é muito similar ao tom das minhas bochechas. Tem aquele rosa "apessegado"  com alguns brilhos dourados, apenas lindo. Ainda que tenha muita pigmentação, conseguimos construir, pouco a pouco. O único mau aspeto é que sem primer ou base, a durabilidade não é muita. Sem ser isso é boa para agora, que está a chover em Portugal, e a cor da nossa pele apaga-se um pouco, é só para nos tornar com um ar mais vivo.



 I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

Clearing it out, this post is not sponsored in any way. The product was bought with my own money and written willingly.

0 comments