Friend's Birthday

Hello! How you doin' everyone?

This weekend, was one of my friend's birthday, she is Inês, and 'the party' was kinda cool, I think... ahah
First we, me, Inês and some other friends, went to have lunch together at McDonald's. It was hilarious xD





Then, all of us went to a park, and we just playing with each other, tell jokes, dancing, singing, tell old stories together. Taking pictures. #Amazing 









And something happend :o I was so scared, really :c
One of our friends, who wasn't at 'the party' start message me and Inês, telling that he was watching us :o Like, for god sake. WTF? 
And first we don't believe it, but he start telling that he was close to us, and saying what we were doing, and it was true :x
We were like an hour trying to know where he was. so far, we still don't know :/

Here, some random photos:





I hope you like it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:
Carole xx

0 comments