Recent Hair Products


This past few months I have been having some problems with my hair. To start my hair always had been frizzy and voluminous, but it start getting worse when my curls start to coming back. So I decided I had to do something, - that's when I bought my hair treatment Revlon - UniqOne all in one. And let me tell you, when choosing I was a bit indecisive but I'm really glad I chose this one because it's really good. You only put it in wet hair but it has done miracles, - defines my curls, calm down the frizz without taking the volume and it doesn't leave it greasy after two days for the contrary, it still flawless. However, every product has some imperfection, which in my case and I'm not 100% sure if it was the product or just my hair, it got more dry and without shine. So, to try to treat that I bought, recently Cien - Argán Oil Elixir, and again, I saw amazing changes in my hair. He's still a bit dry but he did recovered all the shine. I can't say much yet, but something I'm sure of: this product gets you the shine, the softness and how it's said in the package doesn't leave your hair oily, even when applied on dry hair.
~
Nestes últimos meses eu tenho tido alguns problemas com o meu cabelo. Para começar o meu cabelo sempre teve frizz e volume, mas começou a ficar pior desde que os meus caracóis voltaram. Então eu decidi que tinha de fazer alfo, - foi quando eu comprei o tratamento capilar Revlon - UniqOne all in one. E deixem-me dizer-vos, quando estava a escolher estava um pouco indecisa mas estou tão feliz por ter escolhido este, porque é mesmo muito bom. Apenas po-mos no cabelo molhado mas faz milagres, - define os caracóis, acalma o frizz sem tirar o volume e não deixa o cabelo oleoso depois de dois dias, pelo contrário, continua incrível. No entanto, todos os produtos têm imperfeições, o que no meu caso, não tenho 100% de certeza se é do produto ou do meu cabelo, é que deixou-o mais seco e sem brilho. Para tratar disso, comprei recentemente Cien - Argán Oil Elixir, e outra vez, eu vi lindas diferenças no meu cabelo. Continua um pouco seco mas recuperou todo o seu brilho. Ainda não posso dizer muito, mas estou certa de uma coisa: este produto consegue o brilho, a suavidade e como diz na embalagem não deixa o cabelo oleoso, embora seja aplicado em cabelo seco.



 Tell me in te comments what's your favourite hair product, right now.
{Digam-me qual é o vosso produto capilar preferido, agora}



I hope you liked it :)


And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx



p.s this post is not sponsored in any way

0 comments