Primark Find + Presentation Day

Overall I just wanted a fashion post so I end up with this idea...

As you all may know, here in Portugal, today was the first day of school at least on mine. And it was just a quick presentation since, sometimes, you have new people around. For that we obviously want to look our best.
I decided to use something that represents myself which is the number one rule, and from that I start choosing. I wore some black skinny jeans because I can't live without them and they fit everyone prefectly. To make the look pop out a bit I used my primark find, my yellow top, I found it when it was the last days of sale and was only 1€ and was 6. It makes everything more casual and professional because of the ruffles, and bright you can se why. It's a super comfortable, easy and put together outfit that makes you stand out amoung other people but you look reserved at the same time since you are not showing too much skin.
~
No geral, o que eu queria era um post sobre moda por isso acabei com esta ideia...
Como devem saber, aqui em Portugal, hoje foi o primeiro dia de aulas pelo menos na minha. E foi apenas uma rápida apresentação, uma vez que, por vezes, aparece gente nova. Por isso nós queremos sempre estar no nosso melhor.
Eu decidi usar algo que me representa-se o que é a primeira regra, e por aí comecei a escolher. Eu optei por umas calças skinny pretas porque eu não sou capaz de viver sem umas e elas ficam bem em todos. Para o look sobressaltar um pouco vesti o meu achado da primark, o meu top amarelo, encontrei-o no final dos saldos e foi apenas 1€ enquanto antes era 6€. Torna tudo mais causal mas profissional por causa dos folhos, e  mais brilhante. É super confortável, fácil e torna um conjunto mais unido o que faz mais pessoas reparar, mas ao mesmo tempo dá um ar reservado visto que não mostra muita pele.

 Top - Primark | Jeans - Topshop | Shoes - Nike


I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

1 comments