April Favourite


Hello! And welcome back.
Probably, for the first time I bring a full post about a piece of jewellery, which is, as you can guess, my April favourite, yes it's only one thing - that, because I like simple things I don't want a complex and harsh post. - I also thought of doing this every month, what do you think?

Now for the really deal: I actually found this necklace in my mother's jewlery box, and as I saw the piece I fell in love instantly so, since that she doesn't wear this stuff for a long time, I kept it to myself. And I can't tell you how many times I used it. 
First it's so elegant and sophisticated that makes every outfit a little bit more fancy and second it's small, fits fine with every look and had a glamurous side. The gold chain is just so heavenly beautiful but the blue gems makes it ten times heavenly. It gives such a peaceful feeling.
Personally, I love to wear it with off the shoulders top and high waisted jeans and specifically black. The black colour with this necklace it's me in an outfit, it's my style.

~
Hello! E bem-vindos de volta.
Provavelmente, pela primeira vez eu trago um post completamente sobre um acessório, que é, como podem imaginar, o meu favorito de abril, sim, é apenas uma coisa - isto porque eu gosto de manter as simples, eu não quero um post maçudo. - Pensei em fazer isto todos os meses, o que acham?

Agora, para o verdadeiro post: Para ser honesta, encontrei este colar na caixa de jóias da minha mãe, e quando eu vi a peça eu apaixonei-me instantaneamente. Uma vez que ela não usa este material já por muito tempo, eu fiquei com ele para mim. E eu nem vos posso dizer quantas vezes eu o usei.
Primeiro é tão elegante e sofisticado que torna cada outfit um pouco mais chique e segundo é pequeno, encaixa-se bem com cada visual e fica com um lado mais glamuroso. O dourado do fio é a apenas anjelicalmente belo, mas o azul das gemas torna dez vezes mais anjelical. Isso dá-nos um sentimento tão pacífico.
Pessoalmente, eu adoro usá-lo com tops com os ombros descobertos e jeans de cintura subida e especificamente pretas. A cor preta com este colar sou eu num outfit, é meu estilo.



I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments