Army Jacket

In that day the weather was amazing, unfornately my outfit was a bit too black for the hotness that was outside, however I got the chance to wear my beloved jacket. I got him in the premiere of Forever21 here in Portugal, for the half of the price! 
This piece of clothing can be for everyone but not for every outfit. It has too specific colours and some patches, it own details with vibrant colours... That's why than when I use it I go for a all black outfit since I want all the attention in the jacket. When you see it, you right away think of military and thats why I like with this a edgy look. 
The material is like denim but it's more comfortable, it has a good warmth, and the style is like a shirt but more thick. I definitely recommend for the ones with a edgy fashionable style.
~

Nesse dia o tempo estava muito bom, infelizmente o meu outfit era um bocado demasiado preto para o calor que estava fora, no entanto tive a possibilidade de vestir meu amado casaco. Eu comprei-o na estreia da Forever21 aqui em Portugal, pela metade do preço!
Esta peça de roupa pode ser para todos, mas não para todos os looks. Tem cores muito específicas e alguns remendos, possui detalhes com cores vibrantes ... É por isso que quando uso, vou para um visual todo preto, já que quero toda a atenção no casaco. Quando o vêem, imediatamente pensam em militares e é por isso que eu gosto de juntar num look edgy.
O material é como ganga, mas é mais confortável, tem um bom calor, e o estilo é como uma camisa, mas mais espessa. Eu definitivamente recomendo para aqueles com um estilo 'fashion' edgy.


And that was it guys, tell me in the comments bellow which piece of clothing is your most loved one.

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments