PLAID COAT

 Coat - Bershka (A bit similar here, or here)
Simple Tee - Primark
Jeans - Bershka
Sneakers - Nike Roshe One
Scarf  - Primark


A coat like this is definitely a must for me in this time of the year. 
One of the things that I appreciate about the coat is that it seems really hot, but is not because inside is not fur. A piece like this can really be a staple for any outfits, because, as you can see the look that I'm wearing is nothing special just plain clothes but with this coat the outfit really turns into something, not only because of the pattern but also the colors. Not forgetting that keeps you warm without being too much.
~

Um casaco como este é definitivamente algo que eu tenho de ter para esta estação.
Uma das coisas que eu aprecio sobre este casaco é que parece bastante quente, mas na verdade por dentro não é pele. Uma peça como esta pode ser algo realmente importante em qualquer visual, porque, como podem ver eu não tenho vestido nada de especial apenas roupas simples mas com este casaco o visual torna-se em alguma coisa, não só pelo seu padrão mas também as cores. Não esquecendo que nos deixa muito quentinhos sem nos sufocar.



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments