Glorious Highlighter

Before I start the real content I just want to apologize for the failure that was "Dear Santa...", but I just had a lot going on, not bad things, was just too many things like my dad was in town, I had a trip, more trips to visit my family, then Christmas... However, I have already a lot of posts planned so it is going to be easy to post, I hope :)

~

Antes de começar o verdadeiro conteúdo, eu quero desculpar-me pelo falhanço que foi o "Dear Santa...", mas aconteceu muita coisa, não más, mas muitas coisas ao mesmo tempo, com o meu pai estar em Portugal, eu ter feito uma viagem, percorrer casas para ver a familia, e depois o Natal... No entanto, eu já tenho imensos posts planeados por isso vai ser fácil postar, eu espero :)


Now the real deal, I want to talk about a product that I've been obesessed with, and it's magical, not forgetting that is an amazing feauture to summer, as well as to Christmas!
What I'm talking about is an highlighter that I bought a couple of months ago, and I've been using almost non-stop.
The makeup product is from I(heart)makeup - Goddess of Love and even though it was a bit over my budget in that moment, is not expensive - only 6,49€ on maquillalia.
The shade of it, Golden Goddess, really brighted my cheeks, that gorgeous gold champagne color, remembering that against my skin tone looks fabulous. And when the sun is shining the color really stand out (even more in my case).
Overall, it's great because can be wore in the most popular seasons and the highlighter suits perfectly tanned skin, really open the face.
~

Agora o que realmente importa. Quero vos falar sobre um produto que tenho vindo a amar, e é mágico, não esquecendo que pudesse usar no verão, como também no Natal!
Estou a falar de um iluminador que comprei acerca de dois meses atrás, e tenho vindo a usar sem parar.
O produto de maquilhagem é da I(heart)makeup - Goddess of Love e mesmo que tenha sido um pouco a cima do meu orçamento no momento, não é caro - apenas 6,49€ na maquillalia.
A tonalidade dele, Golden Goddess, abre mesmo as bochechas, aquela sublime cor dourada champagne, relembrando que contra a minha pele fica fabuloso. E quando o sol está a brilhar a cor destaca-se (ainda mais no meu caso).
No geral, é muito bom porque se pode usar na estações mais populares, e o iluminador adequa-se perfeitamente em pele morena, realmente ilumina a face.



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


This post is not sponsored and every opinion is my own and not influenced by anyone.

0 comments