A Brush Through Your Curls

Helloo! And welcome, if you're new, I'm Carole!


A lot of girls stuggle with the same thing as me, since I was born, almost, which is curls! I bet that every curly girls out there have been stressed out about the volume, the not definied curls and mostly we really can not brush our hair when it is full of knots - that only happens in the shower let's be honest. But I came with a solution, well not me, but I'm the one tell you.
Throughtout the years, to get my curls back and also now that I have them to maintain them, I've been using and testing a lot of hair products, since to dry hair to voluminous. I may have, now, one of the best products.
~

Muitas raparigas sofrem do mesmo que eu, desde que eu nasci, quase, que é os caracóis! Eu aposto que todas as raparigas com caracóis zangam-se com o volume, os não definidos caracóis e principalmente não poderem pentear o cabelo quando está cheio de nós - isso apenas acontece no banho vamos ser sinceras. Mas eu vim com a solução, bem eu não, mas sou eu que estou a divulgar.
Ao longo dos meus anos, para ter os meus caracóis de volta e também agora que os tenho manter, eu tenho vindo a usar e testar muitos produtos de cabelo, desde para cabelo seco a volumosos. Eu posso ter, agora, um dos melhores produtos.


The most amazing thing about the product is that you can brush your hair normally, and then put this. 
What the product is going to do is wet a little bit your hair to have a more solid plataform and then when it's acting he's going to vanish the volume and bring back your curls even more define but if you don't like them like that you can run your fingers through your hair and it will make look more natural.
Another good aspect is the fact that can be use in dry or wet hair. Is also not that expensive for the quality, and the brand as more and more products for the different types of hair, and I can possible imagine that they will be amazing as this one.
~

A melhor coisa sobre este produto é que podes pentear o teu cabelo normalmente e depois pôr isto. O que o produto irá fazer é tornar o cabelo um pouco húmido para ter uma plataforma mais sólida e depois quando estiver a atuar irá fazer o volume desaparecer e trazer de volta os caracóis e ainda mais definidos mas se não gostas deles assim podes sempre passar os dedos pelo cabelo para tornar o look um pouco mais natural.
Outro bom aspecto é o facto que pode ser usado em cabelo húmido ou seco. É também não muito caro para a sua qualidade, e a marca tem muitos mais produtos para diferentes tipos de cabelo, e eu posso imaginar que eles irão ser igualmente bons.




Also, I'm sorry about the fact the post is only today, but it happened that I had a blank and I didn't wanted a bad post for you.
Another thing, do you want me to do a post about how I get my curls back? I seriously think that it can help many people, but that is up to you :)
Last thing, I just wanna to say a huge thank you for the 11000 views, so let's keep that going up and if we arrived at 10 comments I will give some stuff, just a reward for you :)

~

Sem me esquecer, eu queria pedir desculpa pelo facto de não ter postado ontem, mas aconteceu que eu tive uma branca e como não queria um mau post eu decidi escrever apenas hoje.
Outra coisa, querem que eu fale sobre como consegui os meus caracóis de volta? Eu seriamente acho que iria ajudar muitas meninas, mas a decisão é vossa :)
Última coisa, eu só queria agradecer imenso pelas 11000 visualizações, e vamos continuar a subir e se chegarmos aos 10 comentários eu posso vir a dar algumas coisinhas, apenas um prémio :)

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments