My Experience with Lime Crime

Helloo! Welcome back, it's Carole!

Today's post is about something that I'm super excited to talk about, not only because it's my first time but also because I know can help you a lot.
If you follow me on Snapchat you had a little sneak peek, but here is more specific. {ADD ME: brave-brunette}
It's not everyday that you can buy something from Lime Crime, well not in Portugal. Not only because it's a bit expensive, you also have the shipment and can take to long or even stop at Customs.
The truth is, here we don't value as much as we should Lime Crime. I don't even hear much about it, which is really sad.
The fact is, I'm super happy with the brand and I can't wait to buy more.

~

O post de hoje é sobre algo que eu estou super ansiosa por falar, não apenas porque é a minha primeira vez mas também porque eu sei que vos pode ajudar imenso.
Se me segues no Snapchat já tiveste um pequeno sneak peek, mas aqui está mais especifico. {ADICIONA-ME: brave-brunette}
Não é todos os dias que se pode comprar algo da Lime Crime, pelo menos não estando em Portugal. Não só por ser um pouco caro, mas também por causa do transporte e porque pode demorar muito tempo ou até ficar na Alfandega. A verdade é que, aqui não valorizamos como devíamos a Lime Crime. Eu nem sequer ouço muito falarem sobre, o que é triste.
Facto é que, eu estou muito contente com a marca, e mal consigo esperar para comprar mais.


I'm gonna start this journey buy saying that when I did my online shop, of course in there website not some fake one, they said that would take 9-21 days, and the truth is took 6 days, for Portugal! Already a good thing, none of Customs involve. And to add with the amazing things, the package, so beautiful on the inside!
The lipstick that I purchase was actually in sale so it was a bit less than 15€, and was the 'Shroom', they explain the color as a 90's brown, by coincidence is in the Nudes Category/List.
~

 Eu começar este jornada dizendo que quando eu fiz a encomenda, obviamente no site deles não um falso, eles diziam que demoraria 9-21 dias, a verdade é que demorou 6 dias, para Portugal!
Já é uma coisa boa, nada de Alfandega incluída. E para juntar às coisas boas, a embalagem, tão linda por dentro!
O batom que comprei por acaso estava em saldo por isso foi um pouco menos de 15€, e foi o 'Shroom', eles explicam a cor como um castanho dos anos 90, por coincidência está na categoria dos Nudes.





Only in the other day I had the opportunity to try him out properly as I would be out for quite some time.
I applied it around 2:30p.m, and of course I had to point out all my first impressions. I also leave here a picture of my makeup that I used in that day as a little inspiration.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
  • Good applicator -  because of the brushe it's easy and smooth to apply, just like a pro.
  • Don't dry intantly - probably take about 15 seconds to dry so you still have some time to make your retouches.
  • Good pigmentation - you only need a layer. Actually if you put more than one the colour disappear quicker, and don't do much on the colour.
  • You can't get your lips together while drying - if you do that, in the middle of your lips the colour will vanish.
  • Feels on the lips - has the day pasts the lipstick turns a bit more dry so you can really feel it.
  • Amazing velvet finish!
  • SMELLS LIKE CARAMEL
~


Apenas no outro dia é que tive a oportunidade de o experimentar propriamente uma vez que eu iria estar fora por algum tempo. 
Apliquei-o por volta das 14:30, e claro que tive de apontar todas as minhas primeiras impressões. Deixo aqui também uma foto da minha maquilhagem desse dia como uma pequena inspiração.

PRIMEIRAS IMPRESSÕES:
  • Bom aplicador - por causa do pincel é fácil e suave para aplicar, como um profissional.
  • Não seca instantaneamente -  provavelmente leva 15 segundos para secar por isso ainda tens tempo para dar uns pequenos retoques.
  • Boa pigmentação - apenas precisas de uma camada. Por acaso se puseres mais que uma a cor desaparecerá mais rápido, e não se nota grande diferença na cor.
  • Não podes juntar os lábios enquanto seca - se fizeres isso, no meio do lábio, a cor irá desvanecer.
  • Sente-se nos lábios -  ao passar do tempo o batom torna-se um pouco mais seco e faz-se notar nos lábios.
  • Veludo acabamento fantástico! 
  • CHEIRA A CARAMELO



  Over the day the color actually came out a bit, especially in the middle area of the lip, rest was impeccable. I got home around 8p.m and just ate ice cream. Well I sometimes moisten my lips.
~

Com o passar do dia a cor realmente saiu um pouco, especialmente na zona do meio do lábio, de resto estava impecavel. Eu cheguei a casa por volta das 20:00 e apenas comi um gelado. Bem que eu algumas vezes umedeço os meus lábios.


I actually took another photo after I had dinner, around 9p.m, and actually the lipstick stayed almost the same as the picture above, so I'm thinking the problem was me, I didn't applied as I should have in the middle or maybe because I stick my lips in the beginning.
~

Por acaso eu tirei outra foto depois de eu ter jantado, por volta da 21h, e o batom realmente ficou quase igual como na imagem acima, por isso eu estou a pensar que o problema fui eu, se calhar não apliquei como deve ser no meio ou porque eu juntei os lábios no inicio da aplicação.


Overall, I really think it was my fault for having left more, however it is obvious the lipstick would not stay intact. I have a little feeling that the lipstick color also counts a lot, but I can't say if it's better the lighter or dark ones.
After experiencing some matte liquid lipsticks I can say that this is one of the best, definitely recommend! And even though I have more to light pinkish color, the Sleek ones are somewhat similar to these.

If you have a lipstick from Lime Crime tell me what color you have, so I have an idea of what to buy :)
~

No geral, eu realmente acho que a culpa foi minha por ter saído mais, no entanto como é obvio o batom não iria ficar intacto. Tenho uma pequena sensação que a cor do batom também conta muito, mas não sei dizer se é melhor os mais claros ou os escuros. 
Depois de ter experimentando alguns batons líquidos matte posso dizer que este é um dos melhores, definitivamente recomendo! E mesmo eu tendo uma cor mais para o rosinha claro, os da Sleek são um tanto parecidos com estes.

Caso tenham um batom da Lime Crime digam me qual é a cor que tem, para eu ter uma ideia de qual comprar :) 


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx



Clearing it out, this post is not sponsored in any way. The product was bought with my own money and written willingly.

0 comments