Yoga Style

Hellooo gorgeous!
For today's post, I have a really relax and petit post...

Last weekend, I was really stressful and upset with school, so I just wanna to relax and have a little time with myself, do you ever felt that? To get that I tried something called yoga! I already had done yoga and absolutely love but a long time that I hadn't done, and last week I start doing {again}!



I usually do at home, but you can do whatever you want, but choose wisely. Choose a place where you feel good with your spirit, a place without noise or a calm sound.
What I wore is, again, something simple and comfortable. Nothing like just a pair of leggings or shorts, a sportsbra or a t-shirt and I love being barefoot. :)

The next two videos I'm gone show you are from Yoga with Adriene, and she have a lot more than these ones, but these are what I doing, more, lately :)





My advise for when you should do is, or when you feel bad with yourself or when you need to relief some stress. Or, even, every week at saturday morning {my schedule}.

It feels amazing!


And that's it guys! I know it's not a lot, but sometimes we need just a little post, with with important things ;) Tell me in the comments bellow some others videos I should try or if you ever done yoga and your thought!


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments