How to style mom jeans

Helloooooo!
I know, I know I didn't post regulary but you can suposed who was the fault, right? Obviously school! But I'm here now, with a special help for you :)

Two months ago, probably and you already know, I bought a mom jeans, but I was so worry about that jeans because I was afraid of that didn't match with almost anything. Unexpectly, I was wrong and the jeans match with many, many things.
So, to help you to know what match, and for you don't be afraid to buy I brought to you ones of my 3 outfits, all with different styles!


Without further to do, let's start 
WARNING: I wear the same jeans for all the outfits, and they're from Pull&Bear.
#1 - Sporty
Something chill, comfy... Something every girl can wear. Advice: Mom jeans look great with basics!




Basic t-shirt (Sister's): Primark
Belt: Primark
Shoes: Nike


#2 - Casual
This one, is like me in a outfit! I love love love! This one is not as wearable as the other one but still is :) 





T-Shirt: Bershka
Belt: Primark
Shoes: Nike


#3 - Formal
I was shocked when I put all these pieces together because I never imagine that it will looks so good :) I'd wear this outfit like to something important a party out doors, a fancy dinner with close people...






Necklace: Blanco
Shirt: Primark
Belt: Primark
Boots: Stradivarius


These were the 3 outfits I put together and showed you :) I hope I did something for your style, you can always mix them up. And remember, if you try any of these outfits send me some pic for any of my social media ;3


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}
And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments