Back to school: How I organize my time

HELLOOOOO! How is your school going?
I'm lovin' my class, they're so hilarious! But the post isn't about it, even if is related to school ahah.

So, in this post I'm gonna show you how I organize my time, to keep doing everything I like and studying because I'm in 10th grade, in case you didn't know :)

But without further to do, let's start 
I'm still doing some re-touch because my schedule is a little busy but I have to have a way to do everything.

Here it's my schedule:


I know, I know it's a little bit confused, that's why I'm gonna explain, and from that you can take some ideas to do your own schedule, or you can use a planner {something, to be honest, I don't really like}
  • To start, what is in the middle is what I have everyday, like everyday I lunch, study at the same time, I always start my "free time" after I study and I always have classes between 10a.m and 1p.m.
  • Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I start my lessons at 8a.m. Oh, and Friday I do some workout in the morning, something simple, because mondays and wednesdays I have P.E.
  • At the Friday I don't have afternoon classes, so I have more "Free Time" 

I don't know if I explain correctly, so if you have any questions, something you didn't understand please tell me, and I'll try explain better to you. Or if you want some help to do your own, you can also ask me for help :)
If you try any other things from the "Back to school" serie please send me photos for my social media and use the hashtag #BraveForSchool :)


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments