My all time series

Helloo guys! Welcome back ;)

I know I have being far from here, like one week, and I had to put a post like 3 days ago, but I have an excuse. On of that 3 days, 2 of them I wasn't, almost, at home so... And the other I just totally forgot :3
Oh, and I'm in Bloglovin ;)

But I'm here now, so let's start the post  

In this post I'm gonna talk about something that everyone sees and sometimes are looking for new ones ;) And you probably know what I'm talking about, because of the tittle of course ahah. I'm talking about series! Everyone sees, love and want more.

So, here it's my all time series 

#1 Spartacus



The tv serie, Spartacus have 4 series, but there all are continuations... 
The inspiration behind this series is the Thracian Gladiator Spartacus, who led a slave uprising against the Roman Republic. 
➸ "Captured by Glaber, Spartacus is condemned to death as a Gladiator, whilst his wife Sura is condemned to slavery. Spartacus, however, proves to be a formidable gladiator, and defeats the four gladiators tasked with executing him. He becomes a favorite of the crowd, leading Senator Albinius to commute his death sentence to a life of slavery. Spartacus is purchased by Batiatus for gladiator training, who promises to help him find Sura if he proves himself in training. As the series develops, the story follows the betrayals and machinations of Roman life and a tale of one man's heroic quest for vengeance."


#2 The Walking Dead


This serie, is the only one I started seeing it from the begining and I'm still in love! 
➸ "The Walking Dead, based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics, tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home. The comic goes on to explore the challenges of life in a world overrun by zombies who take a toll on the survivors, and sometimes the interpersonal conflicts present a greater danger to their continuing survival than the zombies that roam the country. Over time, the characters are changed by the constant exposure to death and some grow willing to do anything to survive. - Official AMC Publicity Description"


#3 Teen Wolf


Sorry, I'm out of words, it's too much to describes, so it's the synopsis {more of the first season, but...}
➸ "Scott McCall was just another kid in high school. Until, one night his best friend Stiles brings him to the woods and Scott is bitten by a werewolf. Being a werewolf came with its perks- stronger, faster, new star in the lacrosse team, popularity- but also made it hard to control his anger. Scott has also fallen for the new girl in town, Allison, whose dad is trying to hunt and kill Scott. Scott now has to try and balance his out of control life, figure out how to control his new powers, try not to be killed by the alpha that bit him, and protect Allison- and keep her from finding out his big secret."


#4 Da Vinci Demon's


I kinda like old story serie, like the past, history, you understand? 
➸ "In a world where men seek to hide history and truth, a few good men seek to unravel it and give knowledge unto the people. This story follows Leonardo da Vinci during his early years as a master painter and inventor. As Da Vinci tries to make a living with his work, he makes an astonishing discovery. A discovery that will change the course of his life forever."


#5 Switched at Birth



This is so diferent from what I usually see, but I really like it anyways, so :)
 "Tells the story of two teen girls who discover that they were accidentally switched at birth. Bay Kennish grew up in a wealthy family with two parents and a brother, while Daphne Vasquez, who lost her hearing as a child due to a case of meningitis, grew up with a single mother in a poor neighborhood. Things come to a dramatic head when both families meet and struggle to learn how to live together for the sake of the girls."



These two aren't in my all time series, but I'm still telling you ahah
I recently finished "Vikings" and started "Sleepy Hollow", and I'm in love with both :x So I recommend definitely :)



Comment bellow if you see or saw any of these series and what you think. If you want you can still give me sugestions of some series, I appreciate :p


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya my bravers!



Love,
Carole xx

0 comments