The Script's Concert!

Hello! How you doin'?

Yesterday, I went straight to the venue where The Script’s concert would be.
Yeah, that’s right, I had a concert yesterday and I went to the queue at 2pm when the show only started at 8pm :x

I’ve spent the whole time in the queue with my sister and at 6.30pm we finally got the get into the venue. 



Then, we had to wait 1h30m and then Colton Avery came on stage. He was pretty cool. I’ve never heard any of his music so I didn’t know what to expect but I really liked it. 




After Colton, it was time for Tinie Tempah and it was SO amazing! I was so tired and sweating when he finished his ‘show’ but it was so cool! 




And then, after 30m it was The Script time, finally! They had an amazing entrance and in general, the whole show was perfect! :) I wouldn say it was my favourite, or it isn't, is on my Top 5, for sure :)










I hope you like it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:
Carole xx

0 comments