Carnival ;)

Hello! How you doin'?

Carnival arrived! And mine was cool, with the bests ;)
My carnival at school was so awesome! With lots of flour, eggs, stink bombs and yeaa...






To be honest, I wasn't nothing in praticular but my two friends in the photo, they were a leopard and the bambi ahah, and my besty was the red riding hood ZOMBIE! So cool :)

But at home, I definitely use a costume, and I love the result ;) 










I was a space girl, my sister was the Kai Parker, from TVD but in the girl version, and my cousin was nothing but we said that she was a baby ahah c: LOVE! 
The last photo it's me and cousin without makeup :o 
I had a lots of fun, so, is all that matters :D


 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:
Carole xx


0 comments