Christmas :)

Hello! How you doin'?

So guys this wednesday/thursday was Christmas and Christmas Eve !!! So much glitter in the air :) Ok, no... But it's always an amazing day. Who doesn't like christmas? I love! c:

My christmas eve, was not so great but I adore anyway... That night me, my sister and my dad went to Coruche, to celebrate Christmas with my dad's family was kind of boring because, to be honest, I don't fit well in his family, so... 
My outfit was simple as a white sweater, a wine skater skirt, and my black little boots :)




(similar to this clothes)

We have dinner, a lot of food was in the table, we sing, we talk, we make jokes, all through the night c: It was fun :)

Then, the ballads start to play c: Which of us had a smile upon our face. Amazing! And the presents start came in !

This is what I received (some):












After that we went to my cousin's house. Because of my uncle was drunk and the music was out loud everyone start dancing, laughing and drinking ... Was a pretty crazy night xD




 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:

Carole xx


0 comments