"Wild Life"

Hello! How are you doin'?

I know I have been away for so long, but I have school, and this two weeks were crazy! Were the test weeks, or something like that ahah

But I'm here now. Somo of this things I'm gonna tell you are old so... Sorry :x

On October 4th my sister found out that she had won tickets to go and see Leandro (a portuguese singer) live and yeah, I’m not really a fan but, since my sister got free tickets.. I went with her xD Here’s some photos :P







I don't have much to say, because like I said before I'm not a fan, and at the final I was almost sleeping :xx



Yesterday came out a new video from "Jack and Jack". I don't know if you are a fan as I am, but I love THEM :33

And here is the new videoclip called "Wild Life"


It's not one of my favorites, but the idea was so cool, with the neon lights and that stuff :) Not Perfect, just cool.


#MovieTime

On October 8th I went to the cinema to see " Dracula: Untold " :) My sister won tickets to the premiere, and as always she took me :p 



"As his kingdom is being threatened by the Turks, young prince Vlad Tepes must become a monster feared by his own kingdom in order to obtain the power needed to protect his own family, and the families of his kingdom." Here is a short summary of the movie!

I really liked it! So I'm so glad that my sister won that tickets :) Because the movie is really good, you must see.

 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!

You can find me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brave_brunette
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebravebrunette
Tumblr: http://the-brave-brunette.tumblr.com


Love,

Carole xx

0 comments