James Arthur's Concert & Shopping Day

Hello! How are you doin'?

As you may know, or maybe not, last Sunday was the concert of James Arthur, and if you know me, James is like my baby, even though much older than me.
Me and my sister weren't too early to the place, only two / three hours before, but still we got a very good place, second row.
I loved it, omg, I can't explain, I really wanted to see him, and the concert passed both his personality, and I just loved! It's one of my favorites, of course! #RockPower





Now passed a few days ahead .... Yesterday I went ,with my mother and my sister, at Dolce Vita Tejo for shopping and bought a few things, which I will then post already c:







If you want to know where I bought each piece, read on. : p

- The three pairs of underwear, and the Spiderman pajama [2nd and 3rd Picture] I bought in Primark. Each pair of underwear was two euros and the pajama was four euros.
- The colossal mascara Maybeline [4th photo] bought on the continente. The main price was eleven euros, but as it have sale i bought it for seven euros.
Finally,
- The pair of pants and the bandana [latest photos] I bought from Tally Weijl. And the pants were eight euros, and the bandana, three euros. :)


I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!

You can find me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brave_brunette
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebravebrunette
Tumblr: http://the-brave-brunette.tumblr.com


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments